Colour blocking !

23.2.13

Prije par dana mi je stigao ovaj Sheinside kaputić i odmah sam se zaljubila 
pa sam ga morala pronosati a i uslikati :)
Veličina je super, nije baš najtopliji i uvijek " prebacim " nešto preko ali za proljeće će biti idealan !

* I got this Sheinside coat few days ago and I fell in love with it so I decided to share some 
pictures with you :)
Size is great, it's not winter coat but it 'll be perfect for spring !

And it's on sale now so be sure you get your own piece, you won't regret it .











And this is how I " colour block " :D


Sunglasses - SXUC, Sunglassesshop, here
shirt - Ahaishopping, here
necklace - Ebay, here
coat - Sheinside, here
jeans - Amisu, New Yorker
bag - Amisu, New Yorker
boots -  no name


Do you like it ? :)
And yes, I gotta tell you how much I love my new sunglasses from www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk.
SXUC, only £20.00 and they are fantastic !

These are my first aviator sunglasses and I can tell you that they won't be last.
Quality is amazing, shippment very fast and wrapped up safely, you guys should try order from them,
you'll be satisfied as I am :)



You Might Also Like

55 komentari